Friday, March 12, 2010

Model-actor Akihiro Sato: "I feel insulted with indecent proposals."



Model-actor Akihiro Sato: "I feel insulted with indecent proposals."


Nitz Miralles






"I miss you guys!" ang sabi niya sa amin with matching beso. Two months siyang nagbakasyon sa Brazil at nag-enjoy daw siya nang husto.


"While in Brazil, I helped my dad in our restaurant. I was the manager for two months of the resto owned by my dad and sister. It's called Taitiro resto, it's a small resto with 26 tables only, but it's not a Japanese resto," kuwento ni Akihiro.


Alam ng pamilya niya na aktor siya rito, at bibisitahin daw siya ng dad at sister niya sa July or August. Makikita na rin nila "what's going on with my life here. They see me on Internet, they watch GMA-7 and they're all happy with my work here."


NOT INSECURE. Tinawanan lang ni Akihiro ang tanong kung hindi ba siya nai-insecure na sumisikat na rin ang kapwa niya Japanese-Brazilian hunks na sina Daniel Matsunaga at Fabio Ide at baka malagpasan pa ang popularity niya.


"There's no insecurity between us. I asked them to come here because I believe the market here is big. And Fabio and Daniel are better-looking than me!"


How does it feel to be considered the number one Japanese-Brazilian model in the Philippines?


"I don't think I'm the number one. There are a lot of good people. I don't know, hindi ko alam 'yan. Masaya na ako and thankful that Filipinos like you accept me... accept us. I'm thankful and happy," wika ni Akihiro.


Lalo pang sumaya si Akihiro dahil sa pagbalik niya, may trabaho kaagad siya sa Panday Kids. Isang ibon ang role niya rito at tuwang-tuwa niyang kinuwento na, "I'm naked in my first scene and they let me wear trunks."


Akihiro is paired with Jolina Magdangal and he finds her very nice and cute. Ang liit daw ng singer-actress at tumawa na naman siya.


"May kissing scene kami ni Jolina, lips to lips, it was take-one only. You have to watch it. I'm happy to be part of Panday Kids, this is my first regular show. Hindi masyadong mahirap, my lines are Taglish," patuloy ni Akihiro.


NO GAY BENEFACTOR. Tinawanan din ni Akihiro ang isyung may gay benefactor siya sa Thailand. Ang litrato nilang dalawa ay ipinakita sa Showbiz Central kamakailan. Pero good friends lang daw sila ng photographer at tumulong ito sa career niya sa Thailand.


May tsismis pa na gay siya.


"I'm not gay! I love women and I respect gays. Ayaw ko ng gay relationship. It's not what I want, friends lang."


Nakatanggap na ba siya ng indecent proposal from gays?


"Yes! Marami na, but I told them I don't need your money. I can always work to have money. I feel insulted with indecent proposals."




check out http://www.pep.ph/news/24904/Akihiro-Sato-doesnt-consider-himself-the-No.-1-Japanese-Brazilian-hunk-in-the-Philippines

No comments: