Monday, December 1, 2008

Aki's Tats: 8 Tattoos on 6 Body Parts


His Right Foot(Side) - Thai Characters meaning "I love my family"



Nape Tattoo: Kanji character meaning "Dream"
His Right Torso: 3 Kanji characters meaning, Love, Sun, Woman



His Right Hip: Dragon



His Right Ankle: Batman Logo



His Right Foot: Large colored tattoo of a Koi Fish



I saw Qtv's A Sweet Life with Lucy Torres and Wilma Doesnt's interview with Akihiro Sato and Hideo Muraoka a few days ago. And on the episode they talked about Aki's tattoos. They mentioned he has 3 at first, thinking that the 3 Kanji characters on his right torso are the only ones he's got. But they corrected themselves and said that there were tattoos on 3 body parts, the nape, the torso and on the hip.


What the show's researches didn't know is that he has 8 tattoos on 6 body parts:
  1. Nape - Kanji character which means Dream
  2. His Left Torso - 3 Kanji characters meaning Love, Sun, Woman
  3. His Right Hip - Dragon
  4. His Right Ankle - Batman logo

  5. His Left Foot - Koi Fish

6. His Right Foot - just saw this recently at Metro Body Calendar Thai characters meaning "I love my family" on the side of his right foot.



I'm reposting pics from my other site: http://akihiro-sato.blogspot.com/

No comments: