Saturday, November 15, 2008

Regine's New Leading Man


REGINE'S NEW LEADING MAN


Before the start of the presscon proper, the music video of "Tell Me That You Love Me," Regine's first single in Low Key, was shown. In the music video, Regine was paired with half-Brazilian, half-Japanese model Akihiro Sato, who is one of the Top 10 Cosmopolitan bachelors this year.

What can she say about her leading man?

"Ang cute-cute niya," Regine says with a smile. "He's such a nice ‘boy.' No, he's such a nice guy. I hope something happens to him. Gusto niyang mag-artista. Nag-aaral managalog. He's very handsome. And I really, really hope that something really good will happen to him. Kasi he's only 25, and I think he's got potential.

"Pero ang cute niya, he's a gentleman. The whole time, medyo nanginginig siya, pero game siya. Kasi nga, he's not naman from here. I think he's been here for like six months lang, so hindi niya ako kilala. Naririnig na niya yung mga kuwento about me, ganun-ganun. So parang, ‘My God, I'm so honored.' Di lang niya alam, pinagsamantalahan ko na siya!" laughs Regine.

Regine also had some kissing scenes with Akihiro in their music video.
- philippine entertainment portal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You're very lucky to work with the Asia's Songbird.

Anonymous said...

Where can I find the video? I want to add that in my own Akihiro SHrine.